Funding is available to cover up to 50% of the cost of a coach development course including Level 1, 2, 3 & 4 NGB courses and CPD opportunities.
For applications to be considered for a Get Berkshire Active coaching bursary applicants must:
• Be resident in Berkshire or be actively coaching in Berkshire.
• Be aged 16 or over with a focus on delivering to participants aged 14 or over.
• For NGB courses, meet the minimum age (16+ for Level 1, 18+ for Level 2).
• Be willing to pay the full cost of the course up front as bursaries will be awarded retrospectively.
• Register on the Get Berkshire Active coaching database – www.gba.sportsuite.co.uk/login
• Provide a supporting statement addressing the following:
- Number of new coaching hours it will enable you to deliver;
- Number of new participants (aged 14+) receiving coaching as a result;
- NGB initiative supported.
• Detail the confirmed dates of the course/qualification you are booked on to or looking to book on to.
• Provide a supporting statement from your club, NGB or local Sports Development Officer.
• All coaches accessing funding will be required to report back to Get Berkshire Active on impact.
Applications can be submitted any time.