Funding is available for projects providing sports opportunities for 11 to 25 year olds not taking part or only undertaking a limited amount sport in their own time.
The grant funding is available to support the revenue costs of running regular coaching sessions with eligible costs including:
• Staffing (coaches and leaders) to deliver projects up to £40/hour (high staffing costs in delivery may affect the sustainability of a project).
• Staffing to produce and manage Sportivate Plans.
• Volunteers to help run projects – up to £50 in kind/volunteer.
• Resources and materials – items to be used in projects.
• Hire of facilities used to deliver projects.
• Transport - to get participants and staff / coaches to projects.
• Marketing/Publicity – badges, caps, posters, website, etc.
• Training/Coach Education Courses – only courses providing Continuing Professional Development needed to run and/or sustain the project can be included in your Sportivate application.
• Equipment to support direct Sportivate delivery (up to 20% of annual grant).
• Exceptionally – caretakers/CRB checks.
Applicants are required to describe the content and structure of sessions proposed and show:
• Demand for their project from the participants (or the need for this project from the National Governing Body/sport involved).
• How the target groups will be engaged.
• How this is an additional/new project targeting semi-sporty participants, in this sport and in this setting.
• How participants will sustain activity after the project.
15th February 2016 at 5pm.