There are 3 options on how a school can send students to support the delivery of the Schools Games
- Option 1- schools send young officials to event day only- they can take part in the Cultural Village when they are not officiating.
- Option 2 schools send YAs to either event and students MUST attend both the training and event days
- Option 3 schools that send YAs and officials to the same event must include their YAs in their YA officials for deployment purposes. The YAs must attend both training and event days whilst the officials just attend the event to officiate and can take part in the Cultural Village.
This structure will enable us to offer opportunities for us to more YAs across the 2 events.
We have a 3 stage process this year
- STEP 1: Schools register their interest to send Young Ambassadors
The deadline for completion is 6th Feb Winter and 3rd April - Summer. http://gba.sportsuite.co.uk/forms/view/bsginspireacademyschoolapplication
- STEP 2: W/b 11th Feb or 8th May SGOs will be sent an email to send to schools who have gained places with the parent and pupil letters asking them to complete an online form by 1st March and 25th May.
- STEP 3: After these deadlines we will contact SGOs and send a list of successful applicants/schools and they have until 11th March or 7th June to hand in the consent form; and photos to their teacher.
All students must submit two passport photos (name and school on the back) or a digital photograph which is a passport style headshot filed with their name and school. We will accept electronic versions to help speed up the application process so please support me by ensuring they are passport style before sending them on.
SGOs must get this paperwork to me by 14th March or 12th June.
OVERVIEW OF DEADLINES
Pupils to teachers
SGO to Laura