National Lottery Awards for All England
Summary: National Lottery Awards for All England offers funding from £300 to £10,000 to support what matters to people and communities.
- Amount Available
- £300 to £10,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
About National Lottery Awards for All England
You can apply if your organisation is a:
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or community interest company
- social enterprise
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council)
You meet at least one of our funding priorities
National Lottery Awards for All has three funding priorities. Tell us in your application how you meet at least one of them.
Our priorities are:
- bringing people together and building strong relationships in and across communities
- improving the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enabling more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
Get Berkshire Active is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.