The CSRT aims to improve the conditions of young people in England under the age of 21 and of all other persons by reasons of their poverty who would otherwise be unable to obtain facilities for recreational or other leisure time occupations.
- Contact Name
- Central Social and Recreational Trust Ms Beverley Gold,
- Amount Available
- up to £1,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
About CSRT Grant
The CRST provide facilities for recreational or other leisure in the interests of social welfare, provide equipment and maintain gymnasiums or buildings to be used for recreational or other leisure time activities.
To provide instruction or supervision
To organise any activity for the purposes of providing facilities for such recreational or other leisure time occupation.
The CSRT Trust will consider applications based on the following criteria:
- All young people who are to benefit must be under 21 years of age and belong to a club/organisation based in England. The Trustees will consider the application where the majority are under 21, but will not consider grants for individuals.
- The Trustees will consider grants for equipment for the use of all members of the club. Individual items will not be considered i.e. personal items of kit such as gum shields, shorts, vests etc.
- The Trustees will consider grants to assist in the maintenance of properties as long as the property is owned by the club or there is a significant lease period
- The Trustees may attach conditions to a grant e.g. conditional on match funding
Applications can only be submitted by clubs/organisations affiliated to their governing body i.e. Amateur Boxing Association of England; National Association of Clubs for Young People; Football Association etc. Grants will generally be no more than £1k although the Trustees will consider applications above this figure in exceptional circumstances. Please note that the Central Social and Recreational Trust has only limited amounts of funding to be allocated each year and may not be able to meet all applications therefore priority will be given to the following applications for equipment for 2016-2018:-
- Amateur Boxing Clubs, Amateur Martial Arts clubs and Youth Services providing a social and community service.
Get Berkshire Active is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.