Get Berkshire Active Together Fund [NOW CLOSED]
On behalf of Sport England, GBA will be distributing funding to community organisations who support the following vulnerable groups to be active: Lower socio-economic groups, People with long term conditions, People with disabilities, Ethnically diverse communities
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Coaching / Leadership / Officiating / Training, Disability Specific, Schools / Education
- Get Berkshire Active
- Specific Locations
- Bracknell Forest, Reading, Slough, West Berkshire, Windsor and Maidenhead, Wokingham
About Get Berkshire Active Together Fund [NOW CLOSED]
Get Berkshire Active has identified the following key aim of this fund:
To ensure that physical activity opportunities are sustained, developed and delivered to the most vulnerable and most excluded communities and individuals in Berkshire facilitating the recovering from the pandemic and reducing the widening of the inequalities in sport and physical activity.
- To identify those organisations who work with, or could work with, the above demographic groups, encouraging them to be more active.
- To support these organisations to survive the immediate weeks/months financially and/or to provide physical activity interventions and programmes
- To drive innovation in terms of physical activity interventions suitable for recovery and growth following the pandemic, that are specific to the needs, aspirations and capabilities of the above demographic groups
- To build/develop long-term sustainable outcomes for these groups
Get Berkshire Active is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.