Premier League Stadium Fund
The Premier League Stadium Fund awards capital grants to clubs to support improvement of their stadium facilities for players, supporters and officials. Funding is available to clubs who play in Steps 1 to 6 of the National League System, Tiers 1 to 4 of the Women’s Football Pyramid and clubs promoted into the English Football League.
- Type of funding
- Sport Specific
- Active Together
About Premier League Stadium Fund
The Premier League Stadium Fund is the new name of the Football Stadia Improvement Fund (FSIF). It takes on the existing work of the FSIF with an extended remit, providing financial support to clubs throughout the football pyramid. As well as continuing to fund ground-grading requirements, the Premier League Stadium Fund includes a new Club Development Fund to help clubs grow and enhance sustainability.
The role the Premier League Stadium Fund plays is vitally important as without this funding, many non-league and women's clubs would have been unable to achieve the necessary ground-grading criteria required, preventing them from achieving promotion or even facing relegation for failure to comply with their league's requirements. The investments made have helped clubs become more financially sustainable and helped to create a better matchday experience for their players, officials, and supporters.
Supporting clubs both on and off the pitch
Over the last 12 months the Premier League Stadium Fund has provided grants to;
- Add new covered seating and ancillary facilities, providing a better experience for supporters off the pitch
- Install new LED floodlights to help clubs become more financially sustainable on the pitch
- Build new or refurbish changing rooms to create a more inclusive environment for both players and officials
- Provide pitch-maintenance equipment to help prepare a better playing surface for games to be played on, reducing the number of postponements each season
- Erect boundary fencing to help make stadiums more safe and secure
Get Berkshire Active is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.