BBC Children in Need Core Grants Funding
Core Costs support essential organisational and administrative spending. These are the key expenses required to keep your organisation running.
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Active Together
About BBC Children in Need Core Grants Funding
The BBC Children in Need Core Costs funding is for charities and not-for-profit organisations working with children and young people aged 18 or under. Funding can be spent on central day-to-day operations and might include, for example:
- Management and administration
- HR and payroll
- General office expenses
- Accountancy and audit
- Communications and outreach
- Monitoring, evaluation, and learning
- Governance, regulatory, and compliance costs
Applicants to this programme can apply for grants for up to three years. We aim to give quicker decisions for grants of £15,000 or less per year.
The people and organisations that BBC Children in Need fund will be:
- Working with children and young people aged 18 years and under
- Working in the heart of their communities, particularly in times of crisis
- Putting children and young people at the centre of everything they do, from design to delivery
- Addressing challenges faced by children and young people, building their skills and resilience
- Empowering children and young people, and extending their choices in life
- Keen to keep learning about and developing their work with children and young people
- Committed to making a difference in children and young people's lives
Get Berkshire Active is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.