Yapp Charitable Trust
Make grants for running costs and salaries to small registered charities in England and Wales to help sustain their existing work.
- Amount Available
- up to £3,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Disability Specific
- Active Together
About Yapp Charitable Trust
We only offer grants to registered charities with a total annual expenditure of less than £40,000 who are undertaking work with our priority groups:
- Elderly people
- Children and young people aged 5 – 25
- People with physical impairments, learning difficulties or mental health challenges
- Social welfare – people trying to overcome life-limiting problems of a social, rather than medical, origin (such as addiction, relationship difficulties, abuse, offending)
- Education and learning (with a particular interest in people who are educationally disadvantaged, whether adults or children)
We will not fund work that does not focus on one of the above priority groups.
We only make grants for core funding. We define core funding as the costs associated with regular activities or services that have been ongoing for at least a year. We can not fund new projects, extra services or additional delivery costs. This includes creating a paid post for work that is currently undertaken on a voluntary basis or rent for premises that are currently cost free.
We can only offer grants to registered charities that have been formally established for a minimum ofthree years. Newly registered charities may apply but the organisation must have appointed a management committee and adopted a governing document at least 3 years ago.
Get Berkshire Active is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.