Veolia Environmental Trust: Community Grants
We fund improvements to community buildings and outside spaces which are at the heart of the community for everyone and anyone to use.
- Contact Name
- The Veolia Environmental Trust
- 0203 567 6820
- Amount Available
- £10,000 to £75,000
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation
- Active Together
About Veolia Environmental Trust: Community Grants
Our Community Grant Scheme is available to constituted not-for-profit organisations, local authorities and Environmental Bodies (EBs). Grants of between £10,000 and £75,000 are available for projects that improve an outside space or community building available for everyone and anyone to use on a daily basis.
What can be funded:
- Structural improvement works to a single building or outdoor space which has public access: e.g. community centre, public park, play area, skate park, MUGA, sports ground, woodland, nature reserve, community garden, public right of way, inland waterway
- A project with all permissions (e.g. planning) in place
- A project where the applicant is the landowner or has a formal agreement (e.g. a lease) with the landowner, with at least six years of the term remaining
- A project to improve an outside space or community building available for everyone and anyone to use on a daily basis
- Construction and/or improvement of buildings, or outdoor spaces
- Fixed items (e.g. kitchen cupboards and worksurfaces, boilers and radiators, windows and doors, toilets, fencing)
Who can apply?
- An application from a constituted not-for-profit organisation (who's governing documents state members or directors receive no financial benefit)
- An application from a local authority
- An organisation that accepts any grant awarded will incur an additional CTP cost
There are four funding rounds each year. Only one application per project site will be considered in a 12 month period.
The next funding rounds are as follows:
Funding Round Opens
Closing Date (Submit by 12:00 midday)
25 May 2023
22 June 2023
05 September 2023
31 August 2023
05 October 2023
05 December 2023
30 November 2023
04 January 2024
05 March 2024
Get Berkshire Active is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.