Primary Stars Coach
The Town Foundation is the charitable arm of Huddersfield Town Football Club. As the Foundation continues to develop, we seek to appoint a full time Primary Stars Coach. This role will work to support and deliver Huddersfield Town Foundation’s Premier League Primary Stars. The Primary Stars Coach will report directly to the Primary Stars Coordinator. The role will be offered initially on a fixed-term contract until August 2019, with extension being subject to funding.
- Leeds Road Playing Fields, HD2 1YY
- Contact Name
- Charlotte Brearley
- Contact Telephone
- 01484 503773
- Contact Email
- £15,000 to £18,000
- Full Time
- Placed On
- Thu 1st November, 2018
- 12:00am - Sun 18th November, 2018
- Sport / Activity
- Interview Date
- Wed 26th December, 2018
About Primary Stars Coach
- To deliver high quality engaging Physical Education in line with the National Curriculum.
- To support and engage teachers to increase confidence and competence in delivering Physical Education.
- To implement literacy, numeracy and PSHE interventions, lessons and workshops.
- To support in the development and design of new resources in literacy, numeracy, PSHE and PE.
- To support the Disability Coordinator in the implementation of Premier League Primary Stars in SEN schools.
- To provide engaging extracurricular opportunities when required.
- To support in the delivery of holiday camps as and when required.
- To keep up to date with relevant CPD and qualification requirements.
- To be able to plan high quality lessons in line with the National Curriculum which provide opportunities for teacher CPD through team teaching.
- To work closely with the Primary Stars Coordinator to ensure that the requirements of each school are met.
- Effectively support in the development and delivery of resources, interventions, assemblies, lessons and collapsed curriculum days as a minimum.
- To ensure the monitoring and evaluations of all projects are on track and up to date.
Communications and Marketing:
- To communicate Foundation projects effectively to schools and other partners.
- To support the Primary Stars Coordinator in marketing the Foundations' schools offer.
Working in Partnership:
- To work in partnership with schools, teachers, parents, children and young people and maintain positive relationships with them.
- To work closely with the Primary Stars Coordinator to ensure KPIs are achieved.
- To perform other duties as reasonably assigned or under the authority of the management team.
- To have a good knowledge of Safeguarding.
Please forward a CV and supporting statement detailing how you meet the person specification to email@example.com or post it to: Huddersfield Town Foundation, Leeds Road Sports Complex, Leeds Road, Huddersfield HD2 1YY.
F.A.O. Katie Suttron, Head of Education, Huddersfield Town Foundation.
Please note that the job will be subject to satisfactory references and enhanced DBS procedures.
Get Berkshire Active is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.