Funding available to support your club
Posted: Thu, 17 Jun 2021 12:26
We may have funding available to support your club, if you answer yes to 1 (or more) of the following:
- Does your club have members who come from a deprived area?
- Do you have members with a learning or physical disability?
- Do you support people from Black and Minority Ethnic backgrounds to take part in your sport?
- Do any of your members have a health condition?
One of our specific priorities in this round of Tackling Inequalities Funding is to help local community sports clubs who are struggling financially or facing hardship as a result of the pandemic. If your club finds itself in this situation - and if any of your members fall into the 4 audiences mentioned above - then please contact us to discuss whether you might be eligible for Tackling Inequalities Funding to help with your finances / restarting activity.
There must be a line of sight to physical activity in any project, work or costs funded – however, you don't need to be a physical activity/sport related organisation to apply. Funding should be for activity this Summer / Autumn..
For this phase we would like to emphasise the following points related to this fund
- It can be used to help organisations financially survive coming weeks – for example, funding can be used to cover costs such as utility bills and insurance. Or, we realise its very possible that there are organisations/clubs that would ordinarily have paying members and due to the pandemic, may have gone for a long period without this income, ultimately threatening the future of the organisation/club. Please get in touch if this applies to your organisation/club.
- A proportion of funding awarded can be used to help support organisations improve/strengthen their governance – for example, ensuring your organisation is complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
- And it can be used to fund delivery, either remotely or face to face
Please see this page on our website for full details - GBA COVID-19 Tackling Inequalities Fund − Get Berkshire Active
And if you would like a conversation with a member of our team about a possible application please reply to email@example.com and we will be in touch in due course.