Win up to £300 in GBA's Mum and Daughter Campaign
Posted: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 11:04
Although this Summer has been inspiring, we know that girls, especially teenage girls face real barriers to getting active and into sport. Through collective action we can break down barriers and give all women and girls the opportunity to find freedom and discover joy in sport and exercise. Mothers and daughters getting active together is a solution we know can work.
GBA's #ActiveTogetHER campaign follows on from the Women in Sport #TimeTogether October campaign and in order to celebrate this we are opening up a competition to find the best photo and story of mums and daughters being active together.
We will choose the top 3 photos and stories and award £300, £200 and £100 sports vouchers to these winners!
Closing date: 30th November 2022
In a few lines…
- Tell us which of these local authorities in Berkshire you are from: West Berkshire, Windsor and Maidenhead, Wokingham, Bracknell Forest, Reading or Slough
- Tell us what activity(s) you do together
- Tell us a bit about why being active together is important to you
Share our message and be a part of the movement! We'd love if you could spread this with your network and help us make an impact. Please feel free to use our social media asset (available for download at the end of this page) to do this and tag us!
Further opportunities for women and girls:
If you are a female involved or interested in coaching, volunteering or activating a community via sport and physical activity you can sign up to be a part of the Project 500 Community.
Get Berkshire Active, alongside our Berkshire Project500 Champions Angela, Morgan and Anisha, have a vision to bring together a network of females and create a community of support, learning and general togetherness!
By signing up, you will have access to:
- Support via our Project500 Community Champions
- Subsidised training courses and workshops
- Access to women's coaching bursaries (eligibility criteria applies)
- Access to a women's coaching network and associated events
- Access to blogs, resources and information specifically for females in coaching, leading or volunteering
- Access to the private Facebook group