GBA's FREE Movement for Mental Health Event
Posted: Fri, 3 Feb 2023 10:02
In partnership with Sport in Mind, Get Berkshire Active are delighted to invite you to the next face-to-face partner networking forum which focuses on 'Movement for Mental Health' on Wednesday 8th March from 9.30am (arrival and coffee) 10am start till 1.30pm – followed by networking lunch at Sindlesham Court, Wokingham, RG41 5EA.
If you are a Berkshire organisation wanting to work or already working in the field of mental health or sport and physical activity, come along to our free forum! We want to help join the dots and work collaboratively to improve the mental health of people living in Berkshire through the power of movement.
The aims of the Movement for Mental Health forum are to:
- Demonstrate the importance and evidence of movement for mental health
- Understand what sport and physical activity opportunities are currently happening in Berkshire to support mental wellbeing
- Share knowledge related to physical activity and mental health
- Share impact stories of local Berkshire projects
- Provide an opportunity to network and collaborate across different sectors to support better connections.
- Provide a marketplace for partners to share information, resources, and physical activity signposting opportunities for people with mental health conditions
We hope you can join us! Please register your attendance in advance through this bookings page.