Come join us to explore how your local National Governing Body contacts can provide a solution to your problem.
This National Governing Body (NGB) clinic will provide you with the opportunity to network with a whole range of NGBs. The following NGB's have already expressed an interest in attending this event;
- Table Tennis
- Rugby Football Union
- Group Exercise
- Royal Yachting Association
The services and/or products that NGB's offer can cater for a whole range of audiences, including;
- The 'core market' already being engaged by your local clubs
- Children and Young People
- The most inactive communities in your area
- Under-represented groups including; deprived communities, disabled children and young people, women and girls, BAME and older adults.
These services include;
- Coaching qualifications and/or training for leaders and volunteers to help support existing and new provision.
- Supporting links with local clubs
- Primary School programmes/products
- Female specific programmes/products
- Disability specific programmes/products
Please book a place using the link below