This National Governing Body (NGB) clinic provided partners with the opportunity to network with a whole range of NGBs. The following NGB's attended this event;
- Engage Watersports
The services and/or products that NGB's offer can cater for a whole range of audiences, including;
- The 'core market' already being engaged by your local clubs
- Children and Young People
- The most inactive communities in your area
- Under-represented groups including; deprived communities, disabled children and young people, women and girls, BAME and older adults.
These services include;
- Coaching qualifications and/or training for leaders and volunteers to help support existing and new provision.
- Supporting links with local clubs
- Primary School programmes/products
- Female specific programmes/products
- Disability specific programmes/products
The brochure below provides a summary of the products and services offered by NGB's.
NB. All NGB's were invited to this event but unfortunately not all of them responded or were able to make it and therefore they do not all feature within the brochure. You can find contact details for all NGB's here.