Reading Rugby Club
- Rugby Union Yr 78 (PNG, 64 Kb, 427x482)
YEAR 7 & 8 combined (U13)
- 7 -a-side
- Rolling substitutions
- Max squad of 12
- 3 Player Scrums – Uncontested
- Opposing scrum half cannot move beyond the centre line until the ball has been played.
- No hand-offs allowed
- No Kicking out-of hand or for touch
- All restarts are a standing free pass
- No Lineout
- Only two support players from each side may contest the ball at the tackle.
- Tackles can either be completed to the floor or if a player is held by a defender for three seconds the referee will call "tackle" at which point the ball carrier must be released by the defender and make a pass.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE READ THE RELEVANT HANDBOOK/RULES AND REGULATIONS BELOW