If you are sending the Virtual School Games events home as your PE lesson/homework and want an easier system for collating results rather than them being sent by email we have provided a step by step process for personalising the scoresheet so a simple url link can be sent.
You will need to have (or set up) a Gmail Account.
Here are the steps to set up the sheets:
- Click on the relevant link below and create 1 copy per class/team of each file
- Change each sheet with:
- New title to differentiate between classes
- School Name
- Year Group
- Class Name
- Pupils' First Names
- Deadline date for parents (different to deadline date for the event entry
- Send out each sheet with their new link to class teachers to send to their own pupils' parents
- On deadline, lift the data from the 4 sheets and enter team results on the google forms
DO NOT SEND THE LINKS BELOW TO PARENTS
We have also produced a video to talk you through how to do this.