Get Berkshire Active are committed to; making it easier for people from a wider range of backgrounds to have a role in the Berkshire workforce. This is through developing a learning culture focused on ongoing improvement and the development of delivering expertise and support to become better equipped to provide experiences based on the needs and goals of the individual. Through these workforce development grants we hope to focus our support and resources on varius workforce individuals throughout Berkshire.
All the Get Berkshire Active bursaries are available to cover costs of coaches/instructor/activators and leaders development courses including Level 1 & 2 NGB courses and CPD opportunities. Eligible applicants must:
• Be resident in Berkshire or be actively delivering in Berkshire.
• Be aged 16 or over with the notion of delivering sport or physical activity in the immediate future
• Be willing to pay the full cost of the course up front as grants will be awarded retrospectively
• Detail the confirmed dates of the course/qualification you are booked on to or looking to book on too
• All individuals accessing funding will be required to report back to Get Berkshire Active on impact
Whether you are an coach/instructor/activator or leader click here to access the application form.
If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical Activity Development Officer
Izzy is the Physical Activity Development Officer at GBA. Her role involves assisting with funding programmes for children and young people and providing support and opportunities for those in the workforce. She has a degree in Sports Development and Coaching Science from Bournemouth University, and interned at a County FA as football development officer before joining us. Her passions lies in witnessing the positive impact that physical activity can have on someone, mentally and physically. Outside of work she is a keen football coach, spectator and player!