Get Berkshire Active COVID-19 Inequalities Fund
Sport England will be providing GBA extra funding to support and distribute to community organisations who support the following vulnerable groups to be active: Lower socio-economic groups, People with long term conditions, People with disabilities, BAME communities
- Type of funding
- Club, Group or Organisation, Coach / Officials, Disability Groups, Education / Training, Equipment
- Get Berkshire Active
- Specific Locations
- Bracknell Forest, Reading, Slough, West Berkshire, Windsor and Maidenhead, Wokingham
- 1:00am - Fri 22nd October, 2021
About Get Berkshire Active COVID-19 Inequalities Fund
Get Berkshire Active has identified the following key aim of this fund:
To ensure that physical activity opportunities are sustained, developed and delivered to the most vulnerable and most excluded communities and individuals in Berkshire thereby reducing the negative impact of COVID-19 and the widening of the inequalities in sport and physical activity.
- To identify those organisations who work with, or could work with, the above demographic groups, encouraging them to be more active.
- To support these organisations to survive the immediate weeks/months financially and/or to provide physical activity interventions and programmes
- To drive innovation in terms of physical activity interventions suitable for the COVID-19 and post Covid-19 environment that are specific to the needs, aspirations and capabilities of the above demographic groups
- To build/develop long-term sustainable outcomes for these groups
Get Berkshire Active is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.