Physical Activity Development Officer
Get Berkshire Active is looking to recruit a Physical Activity Development Officer to support its role in delivering Sport England’s ‘Uniting the Movement’ strategy in the county. The role will be wide ranging and varied, cutting across a number of themes and programmes including Crime Prevention, Workforce, Children and Young People and Adults teams. The co – ordination of courses, forums and networks, planning, monitoring and evaluating projects, collecting insight and learning and measuring impact will be key tasks of the role.
- £20,000 to £27,000 Starting salary will be dependent on experience
- Full Time
- Get Berkshire Active
- Placed On
- Thu 24th February, 2022
- 5:00pm - Fri 25th March, 2022
- Interview Date
- Thu 14th April, 2022
About Physical Activity Development Officer
Get Berkshire Active is seeking an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about physical activity and knowledgeable about the wider benefits physical activity can give to people and communities and how it can be used to reduce inequalities.
The successful candidate will be able to
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with partners
- Plan, monitor, report and evaluate projects with partners
- Co – ordinate training and events based on the needs of partners
Key skills for the role include
- Excellent communication skills – face to face, on the phone and in writing
- Good IT skills including the ability to update and maintain sections of the website
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to work well on his / her own and in a team
For more information or an informal discussion about the role contact James Craggs at Get Berkshire Active email@example.com 07725654781.
To apply please complete the application form below and send to James Craggs.
20220226-gba-jd-pa-dev-officer.pdf (PDF, 223.6 Kb)
20210720-application-form-final13.docx (MS Word, 32.6 Kb)
20220301-criminal-record-decform-pa-dev-officer.docx (MS Word, 1.3 Mb)
20220301-pa-dev-officer-equal-opps-mon.docx (MS Word, 640 Kb)
Get Berkshire Active is not responsible for the accuracy of information provided by third-parties and accepts no liability relating to any information contained on the site. If any contact details have been provided, It is recommended that you contact them directly.