Please share your story and inspire other organisations to organise inclusive sessions and encourage people move more and get a healthier and stronger.
We would appreciate your sending us your story in any format which is preferable to you:
- Write a blog. We will publish it on our www.getberkshrieactive.org website
- Make a video message / short home-made video
- Complete our email interview (see below) and send it to us together with your photo (please see the questions below)
Regardless the format , you might get some inspiration from the ideas for your blog/video. It can be a mixture of topics and questions – all is up to you.
Here are some ideas:
- Which challenges were you facing during the lockdown and how PA helped. What are your plans for the next 6 months?
- What new activities have you tried during the lockdown and what was your experience. What are your plans for the next 6 months?
- What have you learned about physical activity during the lockdown and how it changed your lockdown experience?
- In case you helped/supported someone with physical activity during the lockdown, please could you tell your story
It would be helpful if the blog or video reveal the aspects of the different perspectives: what was in the past, what was during the lockdown, what happened afterwards, what are the plans for the future.
Please type your answers right underneath each question below.
- What activities did you do before the pandemic if any? Or how active were you before the pandemic?
[25 words max]
- What activities are you doing now since the pandemic outbreak?
[25 words max]
- What have you learned about physical activity during the lockdown? Or/and how it changed your lockdown experience?
[50 words max]
- Describe how physical makes you feel in 3 words.
To give us a permission to share our story on our website and social media, we need your written consent.
Please add the following phrase to the reply email with your materials:
I grant my consent to Get Berkshire Active to publish the text in this email and the photo on their website and social media.