Fantastic Online Training Opportunities
Get Berkshire Active Training
Get Berkshire Active have organised a Safeguarding & Protecting Children – ONLINE Workshop
For more information and how to book on follow the the links below:
We have been given FREE spaces for the Mental Health Awareness for Sport & Physical Activity e-learning to allocate to you!
Please get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
If you or your workforce have any specific training needs, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
Other Online Opportunities
Club Matters Workshops
Club Matters Workshops are now available for delivery online! They have a range of workshop topics available to attend and to request.
Browse and book on to their open workshops here.
UK Coaching can support you online and help you use your downtime effectively to get ready for the future so that when things return to normal you will be stronger for the experience.
Find their tool kits, resources, blogs and courses on their website.
"Lockdown and Level UP!"
No-one likes being in lockdown, so let's use this downtime to build our skillset, develop our professionalism and earn CIMSPA CPD points with over 1000 free eLearning units in the CIMSPA Academy.
Using their professional standards CIMSPA have identified appropriate CPD for a wide range of practitioner roles. These CPD areas have consistently been identified by sector employers as key areas of development for all front-line sport and physical activity practitioners.
Google Digital Garage have a range of free e-learning content to support businesses and online working, such as digital marketing and online advertising.
The Open University
The Open University has a number of free courses including:
- Coaching Others to Coach
- Exploring Sport Coaching and Psychology
- Communication and Working Relationships in Sport and Fitness
- Working with Young People in Sport & Exercise
Free Online Courses from Future Learn:
- Outstanding Physical Education Lessons
- The Science of Staying Active into Old Age
- The Science of Endurance Training and Performance
- Understanding Metabolism in the 21st Century
- Exercise Prescription for the Prevention and Treatment of Disease
- Preventing Childhood Obesity: an Early Start to Healthy Living
National Centre for Sport & Exercise Medicine
A free online course about the benefits of physical activity for older adults and in particular those who are beginning to experience a decline in their physical function, referred to as those who are 'in transition'.
Free online courses from Ignite Sport:
Online Resources & Toolkits
The Child Protection in Sport Unit (CPSU) from the NSPCC has a number of webinars and opportunities for e-learning including:
- Young people in positions of trust in sport
- Promoting positive parenting in sport
- Managing the emotional impact of safeguarding
- Keeping children safe online
Sign up to Club Matters to access their free online resources and training from understanding club finances to evaluating marketing options
- 01628 472851 / 07912 178655